If you are purchasing multiple items, use the "Add to Cart" buttons. If you are purchasing one product only, use the "Buy Now" button.
SOIL CUBE TOOL
What Do You Get?
You get the 2" Soil Cube Tool
Tongs for tranplanting the cubes to your garden beds
Detailed instructions, and a recipe for the perfect soil mix to make your soil cubes
You get all this for $24.95
Shipping is only $10.95 no matter how many you purchase (up to three) - USPS Flat rate
US Shipping only
Please email me for shipping outside the US
Order Soil Cube Tools
SOIL CUBE TRAY KITS
Our Cedar cube tray kits include instructions, brass nails and wood. The kits are made by us from recycled cedar and will stand up to contact with soil for years. They are quick and easy to put together and are pre-drilled to prevent splitting. Assembly time is approx. 15 minutes! They come in two sizes:
(L) 23" X (W) 14" X (D) 3" - Holds 40 soil cubes
(L) 11.5" X (W) 14" X (D) 3" - Holds 20 soil cubes
The WORM INN¬©
The Worm Inn facilitates "Continuous flow" vermicomposting
The only things required for set-up are:
The Worm Inn is designed to be suspended by a shelving unit, a sturdy cross-bar, a laundry
hamper stand, or our latest design, an Optional custom 5 minute, no bend, no stoop stand kit.
After designating a place for the Worm Inn, such as a basement, a utility closet, a storage
area, a garage, or a classroom, the bag is ready to be filled.
- The Worm Inn
- This includes cardboard items such as egg carton containers, paper towel inserts and newspapers - avoid glossy inserts
- It's best to let the food scraps sit for a few days so the microbial waste can develop, as this is what the worms actually feed on
- Amount - Unlike plastic systems that only allow small amounts of food waste, The Worm Inn is fast becoming known for it's incredible composting abilities. It can process 5-10X the waste of most plastic Worm Farming Systems.
- 1-3 pounds of Red Wigglers - see "Helpful Links" below for sources
Official Worm Inn INNstructions (Making Worm Farming simple as it should be)
- Choose a shady location for your Worm Inn. Direct Sunlight can easily harm your worms.
- Hang The Worm Inn. You can use a laundry stand, a tv tray stand, or purchase the optional stand kit.
- Zip ties are included with the kit as they work very well for hanging the (Heavy when full) Unit.
- Pull the ropes on the bottom of The Worm Inn, and lock the toggles to close.
- Place a bowl or a bucket underneath The Worm Inn to catch any moisture drops.
- Fill the Worm Inn half full with damp fluffed bedding. You can use damp fluffed newspaper, cardboard,
Coconut Coir, or even well washed Peat Moss.
- Add worms (Recommended amounts 1-3 pounds)
- Add your fruit and vegetable scraps. As with any composting unit, bury your scraps in the bedding.
- Water your Inn when it needs water, keeping the bedding damp. You can water right through the mesh top.
- When the worms have processed the scraps and the bedding, simply open the toggles on the bottom and
control the outpout of the castings (Think milking a cow), into a bowl or a bucket. When you see some unfinished
materialsimply pull the toggles shut and put the unfinished scraps back into The Inn for further processing.
- As the system settles, the worms move upwards, digesting the microbial waste of the food, which results in
Worm castings, a rich fertilizer. These castings (or vermicast) are left below as the worms constantly move
upwards toward more food.
This "continuous flow" of regularly adding food scraps and bedding, and then harvesting the castings from the bottom makes indoor composting practical and FUN for anyone.
Price - $79.99 Worm Inn(with zipper top) Domestic Shipping only $10.00
Includes - Custom, 5 minute, No Bend, No Stoop Stand Kit*.
Colors: MERLOT - GREEN - CHOCOLATE - CAMOUFLAGE PRINT
Build a low cost custom fitting stand for your Worm Inn in minutes
Custom 5 Minute, No Bend, No Stoop Stand Kit
(Includes Custom Corner Pieces and 8 Zip Ties)
Completed stand is approximately 3 feet tall and
has a footprint of only 18" x 18"
*To reduce shipping costs, 3- 3/4 inch low cost PVC sections need
to be acquired locally.
Purchase 3 - 10ft sections of 3/4" PVC (About $5).
Ask hardware store to cut as follows;
4 - 36" legs
8 - 18" sides
We have been getting a lot of interest in our Kenyan Top Bar Beehives and are now making a limited supply of them for 2012. We are taking orders now for delivery now of our Top Bar Beehives. If you have ever wanted to add beekeeping to your garden, now is the time to get started. We have a great deal of information and links for you to learn more about keeping bees in this natural style beehive.
What Do You Get?
A 36" Top Bar Beehive w/dividers and top bars with peak shaped comb guides (The only assembly required is the bolting on of the legs with stainless steel bolts, nuts and washers) Just add bees! This hive is made to last a lifetime!
Only $145.00 + S/H
Shipping is $39.00 for the contiguous US
Oh yeah... did I forget to mention that you get HONEY!